All club employees and volunteers are required to have a criminal record check annually.
We will soon be looking for Summer Camp Leaders. see our job descriptions:
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2017
If you are interested in volunteering, send us your choices and we will try to find a position that meets your requirements.
- Welcome and encourage paddlersPrepare boats and equipment for the paddlers
- Assist the coaches with the loading and unloading of paddlers
- Paddle with the clients when required
- Ensure that all safety protocols are upheld
Clean up /Maintenance
- maintaining boat cleanliness and safety
- mowing weed eating and raking
- fixing docks and ramps
- inventory and equipment repair
- painting and washing of buildings and equipment
Typing, Data Entry
- entering names in Padtrac (CKC Database)
- typing letters, job descriptions, forms, keeping track of volunteer hours etc.
- webpage entries and maintenance. (entering information, photos and videos etc.)
- Teampages entries and updates. (entering information, photos and videos etc.)
- Public relations, Liaising with newspapers, CKBC,CKC, City and District,etc.
Board members at large
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Regatta Coordinator
- Hiring Committee
- Catering Coordinator