PaddleALL is an adaptive paddling program designed for people of all ages and abilities to participate in the sport of canoe kayak. PaddleALL is offered both competitively and recreationally. Competitive (Para- Canoe) programs are integrated.
Participants paddle along the Alouette River in a fun, safe environment. Individuals will be introduced to various boats allowing them to progress at their own speed. Believing in "Every Boat-- EVERYBODY!" Dedicated staff will work with participants in small groups, building confidence and self esteem.
2016 Schedule and Fees
- Recreational Program (PaddleALL) - Running from June 18th - September 31st
- Drop in fee is $15 per session; membership is $110
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30 - 8
- Competitive Program (ParaCanoe)
- Fees will be added soon
- BEGINNING JULY 1st
- ADVANCED - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 9am - 10:30 am
- ADVANCED and BEGINNER - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 4pm - 5:30pm and Saturday from 10 - 11:30am (regatta days excluded)
The club has built a strong relationship with the Special Education Assistants (SEA’s) within the local school district and students have enjoyed many hours on the water at the club.
We also work closely with the Community Living Association providing assisted living clients with weekly physical activity in an environment many would have previously not been exposed to.
'Power to Be' clients also enjoy participating in our multi-discipline programs.
If you are interested in bringing a group out please contact firstname.lastname@example.org