ALL participants in ALL programs (including drop in) must complete
Write legibly, please. they are all entered into a computer by a volunteer for our insurance coverage.
Being a member of the Pitt Meadows Paddling Club has many benefits, including:
• Use of the club boats and other equipment (e.g. paddles, PFDs, etc.) during program times
• Ability to participate in any of the PMPC paddling programs (see web site for current schedule)
• Participate in workshops and paddling clinics (some may have a small additional costs to cover outside coaching fees)
• Represent the Club at races
Print out the Membership Forms, in the green menu to the upper right.
Membership costs $110 per person; $100 if you have your own paddle and pfd. We really encourage everyone to have their own, but we have paddles and pfd's if you do not.
A family membership is $250--for two adults and their children living at home with them. Fill out the regular waiver form, and fill out a waiver for each individual.
Not sure if you'll like it?
'DROP IN' for $15 a session
Open Drop In (use our kayaks, canoes, SUP's, on the Alouette River):
Tuesday and Thursday evenings, from 6 - 8 pm (arrive no later than 6:30), and Saturday, 10 - noon (arrive no later than10:30) and 1 to 3 pm.
Teen Drop in--Fridays 5 - 7 pm
Come by and try a kayak, canoe, or standup paddleboard. Members free, non-members $15. We can handle cash or a cheque.
Family drop in--Saturday 10 to noon and 1 to 3 pm.
Outrigger Programruns all year in our OC6's-- outrigger canoes for 6
- Monday: 6-8 pm.
- Wednesday: 6-8 pm
- Saturday at 8:30 - 10 am
- Sunday at 10 - noon
- Once you are a member your practice times will regularly be confirmed by 'TeamPages'
- Youth Competitive Programs and School Programs contact us .
We encourage you to become a member of our club!
Come play with us!