Due to COVID-19, outrigger canoeing is not possible at the moment. Voyageur Paddling is open now, for Members of PMPC. See here.
Outrigger canoeing has grown from its roots in Polynesia to become a very popular paddling sport for people of all ages and abilities, with numerous clubs located around the world.
PMPC has club outrigger canoes which accommodate teams of 6.
- During the summer season, practices are held Saturday morning from 9:30-11:00.
- Please RSVP via the email reminder or log-in to teampages.com to indicate if you are, or are not, attending the paddle - it really helps with planning. You can also download the teampages App on your smartphone - works very nicely!
- Note: If you have trouble accessing TeamPages, or to get added to TeamPages list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, if you have marked to attend a paddle, and then realize that you cannot come, please try to contact someone else who is attending so that we don't spend extra time waiting for you to arrive... Thanks!
- If you wish to try Outrigger Paddling the cost is only $20/session
Information about Outrigger Programs