Here is a step-by-step explanation of how to register for a public recreational paddling session:
1. Go to our register/events page here.
2. Click on the week you want to attend a recreational paddling session.
3. If this is your first registration, you will be asked to create a Canoe Kayak Canada member account and enter some information about yourself.
4. Once you have logged in to your CKCmember account, select who will be paddling, and what session (date + time) you wish to attend.
5. Click "accept" on all waivers. There may be multiple boxes to click in this step.
6. Proceed to the payment stage ($26.25 per person, per session).
7. You have registered for a recreational paddling session. Thank you!